It doesn’t matter where you are based – whether in the US or not – you will always need an essay writing service as a student. In this case, EssayWritingLand is your go-to writing service to help you out. As long as you need an essay written in English, then you need EssayWritingLand.
At EssayWritingLand, we’re not just one of the companies offering essay writing services in the US; we’re the absolute best at what we do. We’re able to deliver writing services across different types of homework, coursework, and assignments such as case studies, presentations, dissertations, speeches, and research papers. No matter how complex or challenging the task is, our team of writers can handle it and turn over the best result that you can get anywhere in the world.
We don’t just offer students across different education states the best writing service at EssayWritingLand; we do it at a very affordable price. We understand the need for students to save money and work on a tight budget, and we make sure that our price list reflects this. You won’t get an offer like this anywhere.
If you’re writing about racism or other similarly difficult topics, our writers at EssayWritingLand are your best bet to help you produce the essay you desire but might not be able to produce by yourself. Many topics are difficult for students to write all by themselves, but that’s why we’re here to help.
This article contains a list of racism essay topics that you can choose from if you need an essay about racism. We understand how difficult it is for students to search out topics for themselves, especially in a sensitive discussion like racism. This is why we have taken the pain to list 100+ racism topics for the research paper in this article.
Argumentative essay topics on racism
Racism is a very disputed and controversial topic. So, if you have decided to join in on the debate, here are some topics you can write on.
- Why are movements such as black lives matter crucial in the struggle against racism?
- Is racism immoral?
- What was the main cause for starting racism?
- Is there a connection between hate crimes and the rise of racism in the USA?
- Is racism against men different from racism against women?
- Why is the issue of racism painful even today?
- Will racism stop?
- Does the third world expression have a racist root?
- Should racism be considered a mental problem?
- Islamophobia should be deemed racism
- Do religions induce or stir racism?
- Why the concept of racism is artificial?
- Does race serve special purposes in society?
- Does the US still experience antisemitism today?
- Are racism and homophobia similar?
- Did the increase in racism in the US aid Trump’s victory in the US presidential election?
- Can there be justification for racism sometimes?
- Is it always racist to differentiate cultural identities?
- Can we be really post-racial?
- Who benefitted from racism in the past?
- Why racism is irrational?
- Why Irishness should be regarded as a display of racism?
- What is the basis for prejudice shown to hijab women?
- Is the criminal system in the US treating representatives from all races equally?
- Are laws against racial discrimination always applicable in Sports?
- Does racism have its root in fear?
- What are the largely racist countries, and why?
- Are stereotypes and prejudices the same?
- Can Confucianism solve the problem of racism?
- Can an individual fight against racism in their daily life?
History essay topics on racism
Racism was created by humans, as it isn’t biological or scientific in any way. It is an age-long problem that still exists in a modern age. The following topics discuss the origin and fight against racism throughout history.
- How the colonialist politics shaped Australia’s aboriginal racism?
- How racial prejudice affected black workers in the 1950s?
- Did the women’s movement in the 60s unite both black and white women? Why? Why not?
- Do anthropological researchers contribute to or take away from the anti-racism fight?
- Why did racism between Americans and Mexicans intensify in the USA during the 1900s?
- Was Malcolm X a racist?
- Harlem Renaissance: art movement or social revolt?
- The most powerful people in history to fight against racism
- The main outcomes of the civil right movement
- Black power movements: leaders, history, and background
- Interconnection between black poverty and racism in the 1900s
- Was European colonialism the major reason for the racism spreading?
- What circumstances in history led to the formation of the first and next Ku-Klux Klan?
- From a historical point of view, is racism the cause of the lack of social progress?
- Fidel Castro’s laws against discrimination in Cuba
- Were anti-slavery ideas the cause of the Civil War?
- Were the historical Greeks racist?
- How apartheid withheld the progress in South Africa?
- The reactions to Martin Luther King Jr’s assassination
- Did Darwin, with his works, create any racist ideas?
Definition essay topics on racism
- Discuss the national cultural identity. Explain the connection to racism
- Discuss the types of racism in existence
- What is the conflict theory about racial discrimination?
- How does personality theory describe racism?
- Define the concept of scapegoat theory. Does this theory explain racism always?
- Define institutional racism. Explain why it is more difficult to overcome?
- What is a cultural theory about racism?
- How can internalized racism be defined?
- Define environmental racism. Explain how society can fight it
- Implicit and explicit racial biases
- Discuss the scale of social distance
- Authoritarian theory of prejudice
- What is the meaning of “post-racial”?
- Interactions of racial groups: segregation, pluralism, genocide, and assimilation
- Explain the concept of cultural racism
Analytical racism research topics
To get the concept of racism, people need to dig into its nature. So, understanding certain questions within the context of “why it happened”, “how it happened” and “the next step to deal with it” is essential.
- How can the system of education reduce racial discrimination?
- Racism and its influence in forming the English language
- Hollywood’s racial prejudice and the boycott of Oscars
- Why people have a preference for partners of the same race to be involved with romantically?
- Racial discrimination among sex workers
- How educators can deal with the myths surrounding ethnic groups?
- What career and educational barriers can racism cause?
- The effect of islamophobia on the population of Arab Americans living in the US?
- How racism affect prisoners’ lifestyles in the US?
- What are the types of racism existing within the Latin American region?
- Australia’s aboriginal racism and its consequences
- How racism affects racial minorities and their mental health
- How racism is affecting the sport industry?
- Anti-racist notions and their usage for commercials
- The interconnection of police brutality and racial discrimination
- How does institutional racism affect the Healthcare system?
- What is the difference between ageism and racism?
- How managers can handle workplace
- How social media affects the fight against racism positively and negatively
- How the Pop culture of America portrays racists and racism
- Psychological and Social Studies on Racism
- Racism and its psychological background
- The social processes maintaining racism
- How does interracial heritage influence how people view racism?
- Why does talking about racism seem difficult?
- Is racist predisposition related to people’s family traditions?
- How interracial contact can stop racism in sport?
- The roots and cause of the black lives matter movement
- How does experiencing racism influence and affect the brain of humans?
- Does living area cause people’s bias against others of different races?
- The prerequisite for prison racism
- How to increase the empathy of people towards other ethnic groups?
- Different degrees of racism among the social groups
- How to stop the rise of racism within modern society?
- The importance of ethnic and racial socialization
- How stress related to race affect one’s social life?