There are two kinds of information we usually collect about you:
• Personal information such as your full name or contact details
• Information that will not identify you personally, such as your IP address or the browser you use
This information will be held and processed in the USA.
Such information will commonly be used so that we may provide you with our website and services, and so that we can obtain reports and data about our customer behavior. This information may under certain circumstances be passed on to authorized third parties for these purposes. Such third parties may be our merchants, advertising partners, or third party service providers.
You may choose to opt out of specific activities at any time (see section VI).
Your information will be kept safe by the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, in addition to the use of security measures.
You will be able to update or correct your information by logging in to your account at any time.
Contact us at any time if you have queries or concerns about security.
Children under 13 should not make use of our services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are two types of information that we typically collect on users:
1. Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”), and
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”).
1. Personally Identifiable Information: This is collected when you register on our site or choose to take part in any interactive feature of our Sites, for example a survey or promotion. PII is information that identifies you personally.
This may be information such as
• your name, email address, shipping address, telephone number or credit card number;
• demographic information such as your age, gender, or shopping interests if you take part in a survey or poll;
• comments or recommendations you post on our Sites.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This is information that does not identify you personally, including IP addresses and browser information, your operating system or ISP, the third party website you access us from, and the pages you use on our Site.
HOW WE USE & SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The purpose of collecting PII and Non-PII is so that we may provide you with our Sites and Services, handle your inquiries, improve our site and services, or in any other reasonably associated way.
Both PII and Non-PII may be passed to:
• third party service providers
• our parent company, our subsidiaries, and other affiliated companies (“affiliated companies”) to be used for operational, marketing, or promotional purposes;
• promotional and marketing partners;
• participating merchants
• other users of our site where you choose to publish reviews and comments.
We also use non-PII so that we may understand the needs and interests of our customers, analyze trends and traffic, and engage in targeted promotional activities (see “Preference Based Advertising” below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We keep your information safe using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt it. This security is enhanced by the use of a secure server hosting location in the US, controlled access, a firewall, and encryption technology. However, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you supply us with, and cannot take no responsibility or liability for the loss, destruction, or unintended disclosure of your PII. Should your PII be compromised, you will be directly notified via e-mail to the latest email address you have supplied us as soon as reasonably possible (there may be delays in notification while we investigate the issue, and if notification would harm a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
When you choose to register on our site, you may update or correct your information at any time. Contact us if you are unable to make such corrections. You may also terminate your account at any time, although under limited circumstances, such as resolving disputes, we may retain certain information. In addition, you should be aware that some information cannot be completely deleted from our databases for technical or legal reasons.
You have many options concerning how your information is used, such as opting out of email distributions and marketing information.
If you have any issues or concerns about privacy on our site, please contact us.
Our Sites and Services should not be used by children under 13, who may not submit any PII to us. Anyone under the age of 18 should only use the Site or submit information having obtained the permission and involvement of their parent or guardian.